Want to join a fast-growing, innovative tech team where everyone gets to be their own project manager? As a consultant at Greenstep, you get to work with some of the most interesting start ups and growth companies in the Nordics, and share knowledge and new ideas with the most skilled professionals in finance, HR and business development.
We are now looking for 1 - 2 full-time Data Analysts & Senior Data Analysts to join our versatile and experienced team. You will be working as a part of our Business Intelligence/Data team with interesting data-driven customer projects. You will also be part of the development team of our BI SaaS platform bibook.com!
What do we expect from you?
You are a goal-oriented achiever, with a great customer service and entrepreneurial attitude. You also have a solid business knowledge and you live to get things done, constant learning is part of who you are. You understand the important role of growth companies in the economy, and you want to take part in the creation of their success stories. You understand the importance of utilizing data to make better informed decisions, so you naturally have a keen interest in Business Intelligence. You have an eye for detail but never forget to look at the bigger picture too. In addition to being self-sufficient we highly appreciate the ability to work closely with your team members and remembering that sharing is caring.
What are we looking for - the specifics:
- We'd like to see a proven track record of a minimum of 1 - 2 years from BI-related customer work, project management, consultancy, IT, lead or problem solving.
- Prior hands-on experience from Power BI is a must, and this will help you to get your hands dirty faster. Experience from other BI-platforms is also highly beneficial - we like having a versatile skill set within the team.
- Understanding of modern supportive cloud/on-prem data warehousing technologies is beneficial.
- Understanding and knowledge of basic financials and financial reporting is an advantage.
- Good communication and project management skills.
- You should also have, or you will soon have, an academic degree: M.Sc in Accounting, Finance, Business Analytics, Industrial Engineering, or similar.
- In addition to attending lectures and working on group projects for five-ish years we would also like to see a solid academic record.
Fluency in Swedish and English is a must - proficiency in Finnish is appreciated.
For Senior role, in addition to above mentioned skills we except you to have:
- Prior hands-on experience from Power BI for at least 2 - 3 years. Advanced DAX- and M-language skills are key to succeed in this position. Experience from other BI-platforms is also highly beneficial - we like having a versatile skill set within the team.
- Understanding modern supportive cloud/on-prem DW & ETL technologies (databases, gateways, APIs etc.) in a way that you can have discussions with your clients and help them design their data architecture. Many of our projects require delving into these as well in some shape or form.
- Solid IT problem solving skills. Error codes don't scare you and you can navigate through them by yourself or with help of an IT-team.
Who would you be working with?
Since 2010, we have grown to over 400 people, 2 thousand customers, and we are continuing our growth! We provide the full spectrum of financial services, from accounting to interim CFO’s for some of the fastest growing companies in the Nordics. Everyone works closely together, meaning you will be working with other CFO’s, Analysts, Accountants, Payroll Specialists, HR Consultants, Systems, and Integrations Specialists, but most importantly, with great customers. We have offices in Finland, Sweden and Estonia. Our Stockholm office is located in the heart of Stockholm, right next to the central station.
We are a bunch of highly driven professionals on a mission to build scalable and efficient solutions to our customers, by utilizing the most recent technologies and frameworks. Thinking outside of the box and being eager to challenge the existing are just a few of our driving forces. We believe in teamwork and the synergies it creates, but also being able to take on responsibility to handle and maintain projects independently is a must.
What are the perks?
We take great care of our employees. We do so not only by offering great tools and benefits, a competitive salary and most importantly by making sure you have all the means necessary to develop your skills and advance your career.
By joining our ranks, you ensure yourself interesting and challenging projects and of course wonderful colleagues. Instead of useless hierarchy and bureaucracy, we believe in the power of freedom and responsibility, and we trust people. This means that we will help you shape your path at Greenstep to get you to where you want to be in the future! That said, no one knows it all, and all colleagues are glad to give you a hand when needed.
Let us know who you are and what you could do with us! We are recruiting on an ongoing basis so be sure to apply sooner rather than later, latest by the 26th of October 2021.
For further information please contact Juha Kapanen, firstname.lastname@example.org or our HRBP Monica Ollqvist, email@example.com. You can be in touch regarding the position via email anytime.
We might request extracts from the criminal record from the police and/or a solvency certificate issued by Kronofogden in Sweden.